- Educational Services
Wyoming Technical Institute originated in a single 9,000 square foot building in 1966. WyoTech has maintained a policy of constantly upgrading facilities and courses to meet growing demands of the automotive, diesel and collision/refinishing industries.
With the addition of the new Diesel/Street Rod facility, the school is now comprised of over 298,000 square feet of modern shop, classroom and administrative facilities. The new Diesel/Street Rod facility alone covers 123,000 square feet, to house up-to-date facilities and equipment. The Applied Service Management facility provides a professional office-like setting in 24,000 square feet of space.
Throughout its history, WyoTech has kept its instructors abreast of the latest techniques, added new equipment as needed, and updated curriculum as changes occurred in the industry. ''Moving into the Future'' is not simply a slogan at Wyoming Technical Institute; it is a commitment.
Laramie, Wyoming is home to the University of Wyoming as well as WyoTech, making it an ideal college community. This small town is a haven for the outdoor enthusiast, with biking, hiking, camping, fishing, four-wheeling, hunting, skiing, and more!
Whom to Contact
- Martin AxlundDirector of Career ServicesPhone: (307) 755-2169
- Brenda CossittDirector of Financial ServicesPhone: (307) 742-3776Fax: (307) 721-4854
- Dale EslingerFoundation DirectorPhone: (307) 742-8438
- Glenn HalseyDirector of AdmissionsPhone: (307) 742-3776
- Rosa LopezAssistant Director of EducationPhone: (307) 755-2241
- Gabe LuceroHousing ManagerPhone: (307) 742-3776Fax: (307) 721-4854
- Caleb PerritonCampus PresidentPhone: (307) 742-3776Fax: (307) 721-4854