Regency Retirement Residence
- Independant Living Residence
- Senior Services
Regency is an independent living facility for seniors 55+ years with a minimum annual income of $20,000. All 24 units have full kitchens and are located on one level. Convenient to shopping, medical and cultural events. Regency is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that is overseen by a seven-member Board of Residents.
- 24 units, each with a full kitchen and individually-controlled heating and central air conditioning
- Floor plans: 1-bed/1-bath; 2-bed/1-bath; 2-bed;2-bath
- Common areas include: dining room, library, craft/exercise room, shop, laundry rooms, covered hallways
- Our many services include: optional noontime meal on weekdays; twice weekly garbage collection; guest room
- Frequently asked questions on our website
Northeast corner of Sheridan St. and 26th St. Parking lot accessed from Sheridan.